Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Woman of the Year

So I was reading my Glamour magazine and they had decided that Jennifer Garner was this year’s “Woman of the Year.” It got me thinking….what would I, Bekah, have to do to get this award?


(just a glimpse into the future)

Here’s what I think I need to do…

· Start worrying about global warming and become friends with Al Gore
· Adopt a child from a third world country
· Stop eating so I can be really thin
· Give millions of dollars to charity
· Work with congress on some bill that has to do with global warming
· Date/marry a really cute celebrity
· Drive a hybrid vehicle
· Make Oprah be my best friend so she can nominate me for this award

So I’ve decided I’m probably not going to be Glamour magazine’s “Woman of the Year” anytime soon.

I want to take a train trip. I’ve never done it before, and I think it would be fun. Even if I just went to like Chicago, I think it could be a good time. Anyone want to accompany me? If Tony P is reading this, I’m automatically disqualifying you.

Chao

Bekah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A bit of Bekah, before bed. Love it!