Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Confessions of a GE Shuttle Bus Driver


Does anyone have any good ideas for what I should blog about? Certain people have said my blog is….BORING. This is the worst thing ever. So for those of you who think this blog is boring, I’m going to ask for your advice. What do you think I should blog about?

I am adding a new feature to my blog. It is called “Confessions of a GE Shuttle Bus Driver.” You see, I get to work a little later then most so I have to park in the back parking lot. GE has a shuttle that comes to the back parking lot to bring you to the front door of the building. Now the real treat is the shuttle bus driver George.

George is probably in his mid 80’s and has lived a very interesting life. George is probably the most non politically correct person I’ve ever met. He says some very interesting things every day and I would like to share some of his thoughts with you.

Confessions of a GE Shuttle Bus Driver

“Why do those Indian women come to work in their pajamas?”
-
question asked by the shuttle bus driver
when he saw an Indian women in her
traditional Indian clothes


Stay tuned for more confessions.

I will think of some better ideas for blogging…

Bekah

No comments: