Monday, March 3, 2008

People you meet once, but will never see again

For some reason 2 of my girlfriends and I decided it would be a smart idea to drive with 2 guys we had just met to their “boat” they told us about. We get in their Jeep and start driving. I’m realizing as we’re driving that we’re not going towards the boat dock that I know. In my head I hear the Law and Order theme song playing. I could see the Dateline special in my head.

3 girls go out for a night of fun and don’t return.

So we eventually get to a dock that I wasn’t aware of and there really were boats there. So we walk towards the boats and we didn’t go to the small fishing boat like I thought. We walk up to a yacht. This boat is huge and has 2 levels. There is a bathroom, bedroom and a fully stocked bar. Ba dah bamp bum bum…I’m loving it! So we ended up hanging out on this really nice boat and having a great time. I eventually made it home in one piece and was not the subject of a Dateline special.

Quote of the Day


“I think we’re dead. Time is going by really really slow.”
-Stupid cop who smoked some
weed and then called 911

It's Monday,
Bekah

No comments: