Monday, March 17, 2008

Top 10 things that bother me

First off, I need to give a shout out to my loyal readers...and apologize for not staying on top of my blogging. There are many things that bother me, so I decided to make a list for you. Without further ado...

The Top 10 Things that Bother Me

1. Bumper Stickers

2. People who drive slow in the left lane

3. Political correctness

4. When people talk about people you don’t know but only refer to them as "Tom or Jenny."

5. Teenage girls from age 12-16

6. Women who wear 2 piece bathing suits who clearly should not be (especially if they are over the age of 40)

7. The Honda Element (ugliest car ever)

8. Cats (the animal)

9. Wasting two hours of my life on a stupid movie (i.e. License to Wed)

10. People that believe it when they get an e-mail from a random King in Africa who promises them millions of dollars, but they first need $2,000 to get things rolling.

Ok...bye

No comments: