Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chris Farley, Chachi and She-mullet

In my building at work, we have these 3 security guards. We have nicknames for all 3. The first one we call Chris Farley. The reasoning behind this is simple...he looks identical to Chris Farley.


Here's the best part about the Chris Farley security guard...he's probably 100 lbs. over weight and if I was ever in a real emergency, it would take him 3 hours to get to me. At night, when I am leaving work, I always walk past him and he is always watching something on You Tube. The last thing I hear when I leave work for the day is Chris Farley laughing really loud, but more then that, breathing really heavily.

The second one we call Chachi. Reason being...he looks just like Chachi.


Now, the third one, there are a few different names to call her. My favorite being She-mullet. This woman has such a horrible mullet and it takes everything in me to not tell her this. This blog is getting lengthy, so I'll save the story on this one. Stay tuned for the first time I spent more then 10 seconds with the She-Mullet.

Don't worry...I'm going to try and get pictures of these three sometime this week and post them so you all can see what I'm talking about.

It's daylight savings time...set you clocks. You know what I think is dumb? There are clocks in the store, whose biggest selling point is that it "automatically adjusts for daylight savings time." Now, how hard is it to change your clock 2 times a year? We are getting more and more lazy.

Confessions of a GE Shuttle Bus Driver

"You gotta teach them Indian folk how to open a car door. Geez...they must not have cars in India."

Check ya later

Bekah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

do you say these things to their faces? its kinda mean. i hope they wouldn't be hurt if they stumbled upon your blog and read it.

Anonymous said...

Apparently "Debbie Downer" needed to post a comment!!