Sunday, March 9, 2008

My 3 fears in life

So if you’ve ever looked at my profile on MySpace you will notice I talk about my biggest fears. I have 3 big fears in life. I’m going to tell you what those fears are and why I am fearful of them. The reason why I am doing this is because I think there may be a mouse in my house. This leads me to my first fear.

1. Mice – To me, mice are the worst. Everything about a mouse is horrible. They are ishy, squeaky and annoying. I would rather not shoe shop for one month then have a mouse in my house.



2. Flying – I think the whole concept of not being in control is why I hate this task so much. I would rather drive 30 hours in a car then fly 4 hours. I know, I’m weird, but I don’t like it!





3. Pudding – Ok, this one is extremely weird, but true. I like yogurt and Jell-O, but something about pudding creeps me out. I think this is because I am a big texture person.


So now you know what creeps me out. So I wanna know…what is your biggest fear?

The weekend is almost over…Boo

Bekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My biggest fear is peeps afraid of puddin'!!!

Deanna said...

does that mean you won't come visit me?