Saturday, July 26, 2008

I gotta get better at this blogging thing…I need to be more faithful in my blogging. Today was yet another wedding. Tammy is now married and she was beautiful.

Here’s your Bekah Kuh recap from Friday. Friday morning I got a MacBook and it is so cute! Friday afternoon I spent at my parent’s campsite where they have been spending the weekend. I then journeyed back to Stillwater for Lumberjack days with some old friends. We ate Mexican food, listened to a few bands and saw old friends. Lots of fun. Today was Tammy’s wedding and the reception was great. Good friends, good music and great adult beverages!

Tomorrow is my company picnic at Valley Fair. I’m taking my little sister and it will be lots of fun! I’m waiting for my new I-Touch to charge so I can play with it! I’m heading up to Northern Minnesota at the end of this week for a family reunion where I will be entering a talent competition with my tap dancing routine.

Ok, I know this was boring, but I didn’t want you to forget about me.

Check ya later

Bekah

No comments: